Hypertext in a Multimodal World
The Hypertext and Social Media community is invited to contribute to the ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media 2021. The detailed call can be found here: ht.acm.org/ht2021/cfp/
At ACMHT 2021, we aim to further discuss, reflect, investigate and look forward on all of these developments, from the mixed perspectives of technology, users and society.
- What trends can be observed?
- What societal issues arise or can now be investigated?
- How can the user experience be further improved?
- What alternative, creative and fun novel applications does hypertext enable and facilitate?
There will be 5 conference main tracks about (Submission Deadline 14 May 2021)
- Adaptive Web and Recommender Systems
- Social Web
- Semantic Web and NLP
- Human-information interaction, search and retrieval
- Digital Hummanities, Games, Culture
along with a "Late Results and Showcase Track" featuring (Submission Deadline 21 June 2021)
- Late-breaking results
- Blue Sky papers
- Doctoral consortium
Follow the Hypertext 2021 social media accounts to keep yourself updated: